· To manage and maintain payroll processing schedules and related tasks/events on behalf of assigned client/country organizations in accordance with ADP and Client requirements.
· Perform required tasks and validation steps to ensure production of timely and accurate employee payments, transfer of funds (EFT) and delivery of appropriate reports and related files for assigned Clients.
· Conduct timely and accurate processing of cyclical events including month end, quarter end, and year end related activities.
· Ensure effective transition and coordination of processing events between the Shared Service Centre and Payroll Service Administrator.
· Act as day-to-day liaison with Client designated contact(s) for payroll related processing events and system processing inquiries ensuring timely review and resolution of issues.
· Ensure ADP performs payroll services based on client requirements while validating that ADP meets required statutory obligations.
· Monitor and report on payroll performance metrics related to assigned clients.
· Participate in testing and validation as required for product updates and cyclical processing events (such as year end processing).
· Consistently seek to maintain the integrity of client and employee data.
· Maintain and adhere to quality controls throughout the payroll process as defined by ADP and Client.
· Maintain client payroll procedure manuals and business process documents, as required.
· Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
· Strong payroll industry expertise including competency and knowledge of the payroll processing and legislative requirements of at least one primary country.
· Ability to comprehend and use ADP systems and processes accurately and consistently.
· Ability to successfully process payroll across multiple countries based on allocation of country grouping within a team.
· Good Korean and English language skill