Job Reference #
Are you solid as a rock when you’re working as a program management officer (PMO), juggling a lot of projects and managing project artefacts? Do you have strong analytical skills? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– provide administrative support to program managers using agreed project management methodologies and tools
– organize team meetings and workshops
– maintain documentation for projects, including the tracking of risks, issues, actions, dependencies and project deliverables
– produce high quality status reports covering business and IT projects
– produce high quality materials for governance meetings such as management and steering committees, including meeting minutes
– work on business cases and benefits realization trackers
– manage financial forecasts as part of project control
Project Management Officer, temporary Sept 2017 - Sept 2018
Kraków, Wroclaw, Zürich
Country / State
Poland, Switzerland - Zürich
Process, project and program management
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the HR Talent and Recruiting System Management team in Zurich. We work in close partnership with the wider Talent and Recruiting Organization to plan, design and deliver change programs that evolve our function to meet business expectations. Our programs help HR to deliver effective, efficient and client-focused services with strong emphasis on continual optimization to keep pace with the changing needs of the business.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree
– experience in PMO roles on complex business and IT programs
– experience within UBS or another Financial Services institution
– Six Sigma certification or similar qualifications
– Ideally, some experience of using the PPM Clarity tool
– detail oriented, with structured, organized, methodical planning skills
– analytic and solid at working with numbers and data
– eager to solve complex problems with multidisciplinary teams
– conscientious and resilient
– fluent in English
– can communicate clearly
– understand programs, projects and stakeholder management needs
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?