Job Reference #
Are you risk averse but risk aware? Do you specialize in compliance, financial crime, investigations, monitoring & oversight? We are looking for someone like that to:
– support the business in managing risk
– identify unusual business relationships and monitor out risk assessments
– be responsible for compliance with the current legal and regulatory standards
– advise management as well as client advisors
– perform second-line-of-defense activities in relation to consequential risks
– deliver independent risk assessment and reports that shed light on our risk profile
– provide business management with controls, tools, training, frameworks , information and insights required to manage risk
Compliance Officer (80-100%)
Full Time, Part Time
Country / State
Switzerland, Switzerland - Western Switzerland
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Compliance and Operational Risk Control team in Geneva ( Business Aligned Compliance). We are a team of 8 compliance officers, responsible for the Wealth Management & Swiss Bank in French-speaking Switzerland.
Your experience and skills
– a degree in law or economics
– 3 years ( min.) of experience in a compliance function or other practical white-collar crime
– experience with law firm, auditor, banking regulator or prosecutor
– a structured and logical approach
– strong communication skills, team player, work well under pressure
– strong sense of responsibility with a confidence and a professional approach in any situation
– sound know-how in the analysis of business processes
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?