Organization Name: Oracle Advanced Customer Support
An experienced technical professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment.
Demonstrates expertise to deliver technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects.
· Strong technical knowledge in Oracle applications, SQL and PL-SQL is a must.
· Strong Knowledge in OAF is a must (recommended to have JAVA, SOA and ISG skills).
· Excellent Knowledge in dealing with Oracle Workflow and AME.
· Strong Knowledge in Development techniques, triggers, stored procedures, WebADI and Oracle standard APIs.
· Knowledge in Oracle Application Express, BIP, Apps DBA is an advantage.
· Good Techno functional knowledge (Preferable either in Oracle Financials or HRMS).
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Understand and analyze business requirements from a functional perspective and efficiently translate these requirements into the relevant technical documents.
· Identify and resolve key issues related to code change requirements and bug fixes
· Actively involved in knowledge transfer both within the Oracle team and to end users.
· Work closely with the leadership to provide realistic estimates and drive excellence in technical work.
· Organize and communicate across functional and technical lines are critical.
· Strong English written/verbal communications
· Excellent Technical Troubleshooting experience
· Inter personal skills.
· Self-motivated individual who works well in a team environment and mentor the team.
· Willing to travel to customer sites across globe on a regular basis.
· Experience in working as part of Global/ Matrixed/ Virtual teams. Strong interpersonal skills.
· Self-driven. Ability to work under minimal supervision.
· Excellent Analytical skills.
· Any Oracle certification is an advantage but not mandatory.
· TOGAF and ITIL certifications would be preferable.
Experience Desired: 6+ years
6+ years of overall experience in relevant technical roles. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients.
Educational Qualifications: B. Tech/B.E./BCA/Diploma in Computers, Information Technology or equivalent
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As an Advisory Systems Engineer, you are expected to be an expert member of the problem-solving/avoidance team and be highly skilled in solving extremely complex (often previously unknown), critical customer issues. Performing the assigned duties with a high level of autonomy and reporting to management on customer status and technical matters on a regular basis, you will be expected to work with very limited guidance from management. Further, the Advisory Systems Engineer is sought by customers and Oracle employees to provide expert technical advice.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Because of substantial customer interfacing, a demonstrated ability to work with customers on an independent basis with exceptional communication skills, while consistently achieving the absolute highest levels of customer satisfaction. Both a Bachelor*s and Master*s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience 8 years related experience prior to taking this position. In addition, experience with Oracle*s core products, applications, and tools.
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Regular Employee Hire