Project Manager Ld
- Work with end customers i.e. Banks, Fiserv SMEs, Software and Development Engineers in addressing issues and testing the software configurations, specifically for FCRM customizations for PS to ensure that it is ready for use by our clients.
- Responsible for reviewing and understanding the business requirements of our clients in the banking and financial industries and the ability to translate the business requirements into detailed specifications for use by the implementation consultant’s team.
- Prepare detailed requirement document and take acceptance from client on requirement document required as per scope of configuration
- Serve Fiserv customers in requirements management, solutioning, development/delivery of quality product, implementation, configurations, setup, UAT coordination and support, incidence management and triage, change request management, production readiness and support.
- Responsible for the Product customizations around Fiserv’s FCRM product for customer implementations
- Responsible for getting customer requirements by Face to Face meetings and various other means of communications such as emails, conference calls
- Liaison directly with product management and/or banks and be responsible for end to end delivery of the FCRM product customizations (Configurations) in scope of PS
- Work directly with implementation consultants
- Database knowledge
- Worked in various project methodology
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Maintain intimate knowledge of regulatory standards to ensure risk solutions set incorporates the requirements necessary for compliance
- To maintain requirement traceability and participate in all client calls related to business functionalities
- Co-ordinate with ETL team to prepare the data streams if required
- Estimations and impact analysis from requirement phases point of view
- To build the rules as per requirement using MS SQL Server.
- Providing pre-production & post production support to client.
- Co-ordination with Business Analyst and Project managers for respective projects.
- To provide configuration development estimations and follow necessary SDLC processes while building configuration.
- Liaise with other teams and all stakeholders required to implement the product.
- Onsite deployment and conduct technical trainings – if required.
- Reports development, troubleshooting and handling.
- Client facing and dealing of clients expectations.
- To Build the rules as per requirement using MS SQL Server
- To Perform sanity and smoke testing on configuration and complete system
- UAT support, Data deletion, truncation, restoring and modification
- To Trouble shoot and fix issues in deployed configuration using SQL profiler
- Providing pre-production & post production support to client
- Co-ordination with Business Analyst and Project manager
- To provide configuration development estimations and follow necessary SDLC processes while building configuration
- Liaise with other teams and all stakeholders
- Onsite deployment and conduct technical trainings
- DB server handling and integration with application server
- Within the Product Management and Development organizations, act as the primary business resource in the software support and maintenance areas for Risk and Compliance (R&C) software solutions in banking and financial marketplace. This includes Anti Money Laundering, Fraud Investigations, RBDD, FATCA, GATCA, SWIFT and Watch List Filtering.
- Ensure complete, clear, and concise requirements are provided to fix and enhance the product’s configuration, enabling the implementation consultants team to implement software solutions to meet our clients’ requirements.
Education and/or Experience:
This position requires a well-rounded background in Risk and compliance area specifically AML and Fraud ,MS SQL, or other related financial institution knowledge or experience.
Minimum education level required is BE/MBA/BCom. The individual in this position must possess the ability to analyse client business requirements and requests and translate these requirements and requests for the purposes of implementing the FCRM product in the client’s processing environment.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.