Req ID: 11301
Job Family: Information Technology/Software Development
Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices - then Sabre is right for you! It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
Responsibilities of Position:
• Develop PHP based applications in a fast paced environment.
• Be up-to-date and passionate about new technologies.
• Collaborate with the team to solve interesting and challenging problems.
• Ensure and improve performance, reliability, flexibility and maintainability of Sabre's PHP applications.
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 3 years PHP development experience
• Understanding of Object Oriented PHP and MySQL.
• Experience with version control systems, preferably Subversion.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Yii 1.x framework
• Integrations using 3rd party APIs (REST and SOAP)
• Concrete5 CMS customization
• Python, BASH, or C
At Sabre, we are fortunate to have the resources of a large company paired with the culture of a startup. Our company culture includes casual work environments, employee amenities, flexible work arrangements, and exceptional learning opportunities. And, you will be surrounded by intelligent team members who you will be proud to call your peers.
Sabre is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Applicants applying for a Sabre position with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact Sabre's Employee Relations Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sabre is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. EEO IS THE LAW
Stay connected with Sabre Careers
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Developer, Business Intelligence, Technology