Dropbox supports hundreds of millions of creators and innovators around the world. Our mission is to simplify the way people work together. In the workplace, Dropbox Business is trusted by over 200,000 companies to safeguard their most important information. As we continue to build the best place to create, share, and work with others, there’s a perfect spot for you to grow with us.
The Finance team is responsible for establishing our financial infrastructure and strategy. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to help Dropbox scale its global brand and continue on a best-in-class trajectory.
We are looking for a seasoned Finance Manager in Corporate FP&A to join our team. As a senior member of the broader FP&A team, you will be a crucial part of decision-making in areas such as planning, resourcing, measuring success, approving investments, and more. You’ll partner closely with leaders in the CFO organization. You’ll get substantial senior leadership exposure, focus real-time on the highest priority business issues, and be plugged into every facet of the business.
- Lead Dropbox’s income statement and cash forecasting, budgeting, executive reporting and approvals for the broader FP&A organization
- Manage the Planning System development and roadmap including leading consultants and others through automating the forecast process
- Drive insightful analyses on to determine opportunities with the reported financial data including developing key financial dashboards across the FP&A team
- Conduct advanced analytics and develop new processes and tools to deliver impactful and actionable insights that drive decision making
- Build and nurture strong working relationships with senior finance executives
- Engage and collaborate with other groups across Finance and beyond on ad hoc projects and modelling
- You have 8+ years of progressive finance experience preferably at a leading technology company with a strong understanding of GAAP financials
- You have direct experience in a Corporate FP&A function including preparing materials for investor relations
- You have an undergraduate degree in finance, economics or a quantitative discipline. MBA preferred. Professional qualifications such as CFA or CPA a plus.
- Ability to coach, mentor, and develop team members
- You have demonstrated excellence in business analytics and tools. Advanced Excel skills essential; and systems experience such as Tableau, Planning Systems (Hyperion) and Oracle Financials highly desirable
- You bring a strong executive presence and business acumen. Ability to work directly with senior business leaders
- You sweat the details and maintain a high level of integrity in your work
- You're a self-starter who enthusiastically drives projects
- You're able to build positive relationships with business leaders
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Groups like Women at Dropbox, Latin@s, Black Dropboxers, and Pridebox (for LGBTQ employees and allies) are a big part of that effort.