We are looking for a great new talent to join us!
We have these requirements.
We want you to be somebody who share our values, and embrace the Maxis culture. We want you to be:
- POSITIVE about the people and the world around you,
- PASSIONATE about what you do,
- Happy to be COLLABORATIVE with your colleagues, peers and business partners
Obviously we want you to have the skills, qualifications and experiences to do the role and good at communication too. But most importantly, we want you to be someone who is eager to learn and grow with Maxis.
Why does this job exist and why is it critical?
The Account Manager will be able to analyze & present local market landscape, i.e. other local operators (OLO) activities, dealer program, sales incentive and new plans. They propose and execute strategic action plans based on strength, weaknesses, opportunities & threats in the accounts assigned, with the intent to grow the accounts to meet/exceed the region revenue targets. They groom accounts that are aligned with Company’s direction. They also focus on developing new sales opportunities and increase dealer profitability within the assigned accounts, as well as new accounts.
What are you responsible for?
- Meet and exceed mutually established sales goals, while managing expenses and maximizing return on investment and profit opportunities within respective regions.
- Strategy Planning & Execution – formulate effective & efficient sales strategies, and follow through the implementation with dealers, in collaboration with internal stakeholders, namely, Regional Channel Marketing, Dealer Support, Business Operations, MEP & Hybrid Productivity team.
- Dealer’s Development & training – Product knowledge, Selling skills & IT System.
- Perform business review on regular basis with the intent to grow accounts assigned.
- Comply with trade visitation cycle to ensure the trade is in compliance with Maxis defined store planogram and other store hygiene criteria.
- Identify network issues and highlight to network team for corrective and preventive actions whenever necessary.
- Timely submission of management reports.
- Retail network expansion planning and prioritization.
What do you need to have for this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree specializing in Business Administration, Marketing.
- 5-7 Years of work experience and 2-4 Years of relevant experience in similar industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Good research, analytical, planning and organizational skills.
If this sounds like you, then we need to hear from you!
We’ll review your backgrounds against our needs, and should there be a good fit you’ll receive an invitation to a digital interview. So, please keep a lookout in your email!