Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the overall finance accounting and reporting functions of the assigned local operating company(s). In addition, you will assist in the preparation and review of statutory and management reports, as well as liaising with external agents for the company in the areas of corporate secretarial, tax and audit matters. You will also be working closely with other internal and external stakeholders to understand underlying business drivers to enhance operational efficiency.
1. Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Provides leadership on general and cost (if any) accounting functions including accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, inventory(if any), fixed asset and inter-company transactions
- Lead the monthly closing of books for the assigned local operating company(s), ensuring closing processes & timelines are met.
- Ensures timely and accurate local statutory, USGaap and monthly management reporting
- Manages cash flow to meet company objectives
- Responsible for the full financial reporting and management reporting requirements.
- Responsible for bi-annual budget preparation and reporting.
- Assist in supply chain management and forecasting.
- Liaise with external auditors to complete audit for the assigned local operating company(s)
- Liaise with external tax consultants to complete corporate tax matters and submission for the assigned local operating company(s)
2. Internal Controls
- Ensures effectiveness of internal controls within all accounting processes
- Ensures compliance with established guidelines pertaining to the local pharma code of ethics
3. Process Improvements
- Takes the lead in identifying key areas for improvement
- Able to creatively re-engineer processes
- Work closely and support General Manager on executing process improvements identified