Adobe is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst in the Experience Cloud Business Unit providing financial, business, and reporting support for Marketing Cloud product lines. This position will report into the Senior Finance Manager and will be responsible for a wide range of activities in support of business decisions and management reporting. In this role, you will develop and streamline consistent processes, be responsible for reporting and analysis of key topline/business metrics, manage operating expenses/headcount budget, and financial models.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• BU financial analysis & reporting including (but not limited to):
- Topline and KPI metrics by sub-product lines (bookings, revenue, ARR, etc).
- Support financial requirements for weekly dashboards and quarterly reporting packages including Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Assist in building and maintaining various business and financial models.
• Ownership of Opex and headcount management focused on risks and opportunities. Includes monthly close, forecast, annual operating Plan, and reporting of key metrics.
• Contribution margin product line allocation model.
• Drive Continual Process Improvement leveraging best practices, standardization, and automation to scale the business. Strong systems skills desired and experience with Anaplan/Tableau a plus.
• Ad Hoc Projects
What you need to succeed
• Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Tableau, and experience working with financial reporting tools and creating/maintaining complex models. Macros, Anaplan, SAP, TM1 experience a plus.
• Highly motivated, self-starter with ability to work independently in a fast pace and ambiguous environment, simultaneously manage multiple priorities, and challenges the status quo to drive change and process improvements.
• Attention to detail when necessary and ability to synthesize large volumes of data and summarize into presentation/management views.
• Solid knowledge of financial fundamentals/systems/processes. Analytical and strategic thinker. Experience in software industry a plus.
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills, collaborative, and strong team player.
• BS/BA in Finance or Accounting. MBA/CPA a plus.
• 4-7 years of FP&A or relevant experience
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to grow your career, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences through the Adobe Life magazine.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.