Careers that Change Lives
The Senior Consultant, reports to the leadership of MEACAT Consulting teams. He/ she will be responsible with leadership team to establish high performing and cutting-edge consulting business within IHS in Pakistan. The role includes working with BD teams to develop the business and leading implementation of IHS focused solutions. He/she will connect with clients, understand their most pressing business problems and deliver high value services which improve the productivity, quality and competitiveness of the healthcare system. He/she will also support the expansion and professionalization of our consulting service offering. He/ she will also be responsible for the delivery and implementation of consulting projects with our collaborating hospitals, as a primary focus of their role, and will lead the identification, design and delivery of optimization programs in close collaboration with the hospital teams and IHS colleagues.
A Day in the Life
· Project delivery: Responsible for delivery of strategy/commercial/operational excellence consulting engagements led by regional teams
o Ensure high quality deliverables that exceed client expectations
o Ensure on-time completion of projects
o Facilitate collaboration and business integration along the Healthcare and Hospital Value Chain.
o Partner with strategic accounts to drive complex transformational change, implement innovative growth strategies, streamline patient-focused care pathways and optimize operations
o Identify, frame and prioritize initiatives to capture value.
· Business model innovation: Contribute to business model innovation projects within IHS team to develop and commercialize new services
· Offering/knowledge building: Contribute to developing a world-class offerings in area of Strategy/Commercial/Operational Excellence consulting
o Lead development an d implementation of knowledge assets like frameworks, tools , approaches, implementation guides and case studies.
o Capture learning and best-practices and continuously enrich Medtronic consulting toolbox
o Develop knowledge spikes and be recognized as “go-to-experts”
· Team building: Pro-actively contribute and lead initiatives to build a world-class consulting team in EMEA
o Coach and mentor junior colleagues
o Develop efficient and effective ways-of-working
o Instill a “consulting” culture within regional and local teams
o Work as part of a team to manage full end-to-end projects / programs
· Consultancy expertise, with leading consulting organizations (operational and management consulting)
· Project / program management skills (incl. people management skills),
· Relationship building / customer engagement skills,
· Healthcare expertise and Hospital operations
· Change management skills
· Pakistan market experience
· Professional degree (i.e., MD (ideally) or PhD in Healthcare, with MBA)
· Excellent English and Arabic language
· Ex-consultant from top tier consulting firm at Sr. Associate or Junior Manager level (~2-3 years’ experience post MBA)
· Experience in healthcare provider & payor work in MEACAT
· Experience with the use of process optimization methodologies (BPR; lean sigma).
· Project delivery experience preferred.
· Experience in optimizing performance in multiple hospital and operating theatre settings and delivering results
· Experience in Change management / Change
· Experience in a clinical / hospital environment preferred.
· Experience in Lean (Six) Sigma is a plus.
· Demonstrated ability to operate from idea generation, strategy development through detailed implementation and results delivery.
· Experience of how to work and communicate in international environments preferably in Matrix organizations
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives.Help us shape the
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.