The Technical Consultant will be a member of the Technical Services team and he/she will work on projects that deliver NetSuite software solutions and customizations that meet the needs of the client organization.
· Responsible for eliciting, understanding and managing client software requirements, analysis and development of technical solutions, testing and quality control of NetSuite customizations for Tribridge clients
· Develop solutions of the highest quality in SuiteScript and Java SuiteTalk
· Develop data conversion and testing strategies
· Responsible for conceptualizing and solving complex problems with the simplest solution possible to meet client needs
· Understand documentation standards, and be able to create all standard project documentation.
· Respond promptly and professionally to customer requests or inquiries seeking guidance from Project or Practice Management as appropriate
· QA project efforts and documentation to ensure project decisions/deliverables are sound
· Train users on new processes and product
· May perform product demonstrations
· May be expected to perform project management duties on smaller, less complex projects (develop project plans, manage budget/actual and scope of work, approval of project-related T&E)
· Actively engage with the Technical Services, Professional Services and Client Support teams and Tribridge client(s) to scope, estimate and deliver project work
· Provide excellent service to internal and external customers. Keeps customers up-to-date on the progress of the service they are receiving and changes that may affect them.
· Prioritize customer issues and addresses most pressing concerns
· Utilize both formal and informal channels to facilitate the progress of work. Interprets and integrates multifaceted information from varied sources on a range of complex issues.
· Actively establish relationships with all levels within the customer organization
· Maintain continuous, open, consistent professional communication with customers, peers and management. Openly listens to others and checks understanding.
· Continue to acquire and apply new knowledge and learning
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Certified NetSuite Developerrequired
· At least 2 years of NetSuite Suite Script experience required
· Must be able to demonstrate functional knowledge of all NetSuite major areas: CRM, Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, Project Management, Inventory Management, Accounting
· Certified NetSuite Consultant or Admin considered additional asset
· Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
· Proficient in error resolution and debugging
· Excellent communication, both oral and written
· Excellent project management skills
· Working knowledge of Microsoft applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Must be open to travel