TITLE: Senior IP Telephony Engineer
LOCATION: Belgrade, Serbia
About NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
As a member of NCR Telecom Engineering team the Unified Communications Senior Engineer will have responsibility for designing, configuring and supporting the Cisco Enterprise infrastructure driving the company’s IP PBX/VoIP growth. The Senior Engineer will serve in a lead technical role and interact with other Telecom and IT team members as well as various internal customers and external vendor
- Skills to support Cisco IPT solutions and additionally SIP infrastructure based on the Oracle/ACME SBC controllers.
- Understand the following based on specialty; IP Telephony, routing, switching, gateways, site surveys, video endpoints, video infrastructure, QOS, Core Unified Communications, Presence and/or customer contact applications
- Knowledge and experience with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Trunking, including carrier-based SIP service
- Experience with Call Manager (up to and including 10.x), Unity and Unity Connection, Cisco Emergency Responder
- Develop and maintain the implementation Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for a medium scale deployment
- Experience with Voice Gateway configuration, SRST, Transcoding, Dial Peer configuration, and Digit manipulation, Dial Plan design
- Understanding with SBC technologies including Oracle/Acme, Cisco CUBE or CUSP (Oracle SBC experience is a plus)
- Excellent presentation/verbal communication skills and the ability to train and mentor other team members
- Ability to work well both independently, and in a team environment
- Experience with the following technologies/platforms: Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Unified IM and Presence, Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, Cisco Unified Attendant Console, Cisco Unified Border Element, VMWare, Cisco Integrated Management Console
- Experience with the following telephony protocols or circuits: SIP, SCCP, MGCP, PRI, and H.323
- SME Troubleshooting problems and managing escalations provide solution for issues in timely manner.
- Technical leader for incidents, diagnosis and determining the most effective way of resolving problems.
5+ years of experience
- Fluent English skills both written and oral are a requirement.
- Good Communication Skills and Team Skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities in Voice Operations and Call Management system and Project Management concepts
- Bachelor in Computer science
- CCIE Collaboration
- CCNP Voice
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Management Information Svcs