Udacity's mission is to democratize education. We're an online learning platform offering groundbreaking education in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, virtual reality, and more. Focused on self-empowerment through learning, Udacity is making innovative technologies such as self-driving cars available to a global community of aspiring technologists, while also enabling learners at all levels to skill up with essentials like programming, web and app development. Udacity is looking for people to join our International Student Services team. If you love a challenge, and truly want to make a difference in the world, read on!
As Head of Careers on our fast moving Brazil team, you'll become an integral part of our mission. In this specific role, you will be the head of a business initiative, where you will have direct and meaningful impact on individuals’ lives through directing placement opportunities for alumni of Nanodegree programs.
- Develop and implement strategy to place Nanodegree alumni into jobs
- Connect job ready candidates with employment opportunities through a variety of channels including events, marketing and email campaigns, and more
- Develop employer experience from first contact to Udacity, to engagement with candidates, etc. and own the tools to facilitate student/employer interactions
- Develop strategy to differentiate/identify top candidates
- Build relationships with partners that could facilitate hiring
- Speak & represent career services & employment relations at events
- Partner with cross-functional teams including marketing, product, and data to ensure an optimal experience for employers and students
- Adapt & create careers content and best practices respecting Brazilian market specific needs
- has 5+ years of business and/or marketing experience with prior experience managing large programs and initiatives
- has successfully brought to market new business strategies and products
- is forward-looking, flexible, creative, and proactive
- has the ability to set strategic direction and execute
- understands the distinction between urgent and important
- understand when to be scrappy and do things that don’t scale, and when to invest in automation and processes that scale
- has empathy for students, recruiters, and hiring managers
- is analytical. Effectively uses data to inform decisions
- collaborates (with internal product, engineering, design, support and other teams). Seeks necessary information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.