Lead Installation Leadership Specialist
Power Steam Power Systems
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Responsible for activities related to the construction, building and commissioning on customer site, from site mobilization, through civil, erection and commissioning work, as well as management activities related to this scope.
- Supervisory roles onsite working under the direction of the site leadership during the various phase of a construction and installation project (e.g. civil, erection).
- May lead others directly or indirectly and or/manage subcontractors.
- Develops an operational year plan for the own department activities.
- Suggests improvements in products, processes and procedures.
- Contributes to plan of larger unit. Works together with high level people from the business and SPB and EB level.
- Specifies needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes of research done.
- Diverse clients in a region. Works on the basis of predefined contracts and frameworks.
- Some latitude to deviate from those conditions.
Please note that this is an Evergreen position. At GE, we are always searching for great talent. While we might not have a specific job for you today, we want to know about you when we do. As actual openings become available, you may be contacted to discuss a potential opportunity
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with significant experience in Project Management).
- Significant experience in Installation Leadership.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.