We're looking for awesome rockstars to join the team part-time through Labor Day!
lululemon x SoulCycle present BELOW THE BARN
Elevating the après-sweat with a space for exploration and collaboration.
Imagine the magic of a SoulCycle ride with the room to live and breathe — off the bike.
A home base that sparks new feelings, fresh momentum, and even more connections.
- Provide high level customer service and hospitality to clients
- Assist the lululemon team in daily tasks and projects
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative
- Work as a cohesive team with other SoulCycle members and the lululemon team to ensure efficiency and camaraderie
- Maintain product knowledge for all studio retail operations
- Maintain the distinct SoulCycle aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere and culture
- Must have customer service experience
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Must have outstanding customer service and problem solving skills
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
- Must have a friendly and professional phone and email etiquette
- Must have superior organizational skills
- Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule - MUST HAVE WEEKEND, HOLIDAY AND SOME EARLY MORNING/MIDDAY WEEKDAY AVAILABILITY
Read Full Description
- Must be able to kneel, bend, reach, climb and stand for long durations of time
- Must be able to lift/carry a minimum of 30lbs