Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Analyst, Sales
• Supports team to deliver against business targets for MasterCard from new business and existing customers
• Influences Customer account strategies using analytical problem solving and leveraging data tools to provide market data and customer specific recommendations
• Supports project execution across all business functions including business development, advertising, marketing and product management
• Provides insight in the analysis of customer’s business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis
• Participates in business conversations with key decision makers internally and externally
• Acts as a project manager and key end-to-end resource lead on small to mid-sized projects
• Partners with the sales teams, internal partners and key stakeholders to provide support to sales in a region
• Develops and maintains strong working relationships, working closely with cross-functional partners within the regions
All About You:
Moderate professional experience in financial services, cards, payments or another related field
• Understands MasterCard’s Sales Discipline Framework
• Experience working at MasterCard facilities and on Customer business locations
Equal Opportunity Employer