The role of AVP – APAC MIS (ASEAN) reports into APAC MIS Lead. The role will support our APAC business partners.
The key requirement for the role is the ability to understand the business, develop data-driven solutions to address business problems and independently manage end-to-end project communication with business partners, mentor junior analysts, lead by example etc. and display a proactive learning attitude.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are looking for a challenging career in business intelligence. The individual should be controls and process oriented with excellent technical and communication skills and excels in a high pressure, fast paced environment. The candidate must be able to work well in a team environment and leverage existing skill-sets in the team to achieve team goals.
MIS /Data Management Capabilities for centralization in GDM COE resulting in consistency & standardization of reports, cost efficiencies of scale, regional governance and control.
Activities involved include:
- Execution and delivery on MIS / Data Management requirements
- Rationalization of MIS
- Ensure adherence and improvise existing Change Management process
- Standardization of metrics and templates
- Provide business insights
- Creation of new reporting requirements ( Regional and Global Reporting )
- Process Automation and Enhancements
- Development of Self Service Business Intelligence Capabilities
- Defining Process documentation and coding standards
Communication and Relationship:
- Independently manage end-to-end project updates and partner communication across the various levels in the organization. It is extremely critical to develop and maintain smooth relationship with partners across business units
- Manage a team of 8-10 analysts
- Coach all team members by sharing Business, Functional and Technical expertise
- Master degree in Information Technology / Information Systems / Computer Applications / Engineering/ Business Administration from a premier institute.
- Bachelor degree holder from the above faculties with additional 2 year of experience
- People management experience mandatory
- 8-10 years of relevant work experience in MIS / Reporting / Data analytics/Data Management within Banking / Financial Services / Consulting / Analytics Industry
- Career must evidence the following experiences
- Program managing a large MIS or Data Management Initiatives
- Hands-On knowledge on the following technologies – SAS( Advanced ) , UNIX, COGNOS, Tableau/Microstrategy, VBA, Automation etc
Yes, 10 % of the Time