· Receive and validate customer purchase order process.
· Logistics service execution from handover to LC up to cash collection support.
· Single Point of Contact (POC) for all Delivery Operations (DO) Heads and Account Logistics Managers (ALM) escalation for a given pool.
· Logistics service execution from logistics kickoff to handover to Logistics Coordinator and managing & monitoring logistics service execution up to final acceptance, including cash collection support.
· One primary Point of Contact (POC) for each focus Order Management (OM) pool :
o Standardized process implementation
o Workload balancing within OM Team and towards CG
o 1st Level escalation for CBT ALMs and DO Heads
o To allocate, support and monitor; order execution and reporting on tasks requested from all DO Heads and CBT ALM in market.
· Contributes to all logistics tasks in daily business/order execution, e.g. constraints solving and escalation management.
· Contributes towards the enhancement of overall quality of processes and guidelines.
Prepares for order
· Takes over from ALM and ensures master data availability and customer case materialized and planned for ordering.
Manages order (L*)
· Receives customer purchase order.
· Ensures opportunity ID (CRM) is linked to customer purchase order.
· Performs order sanity check using checklist. In case of missing, unclear or wrong information, collaborates with SSM/TCC and F&C to ensure order correctness.
· Classifies order by type: commodity (CG – LC) and complex (Nokia – ALC). In case of complex order, updates Cover head and sends acknowledgement report.
· Completes order entry template (OET). Collaborates with F&C, CPM, SSM/TCC to ensure order correctness.
· Coordinates ordering activities until final acceptance (-L700), in accordance with the project rollout plan (team) and in exceptional cases, transactions for complex orders,
· Collaborates with CFO/F&C to collect cash process, when required.
· Pre invoicing BoQ and SAP alignment with GS and F&C.
· Ensure trade management compliance for deliveries.
· Ensure compliance to LoC requirements, when/where applicable.
· Customer interface for invoices and delivery reconciliations.
· Pre shipment inspection coordination.
· Identify correct source of supply and make sure it is used while ordering.
· Additional tasks upon ALM's request/delegation based on competence level incl. performs last mile / DOP invoice verification, collects and documents SOX evidences, performs stock take activities as per legal requirements, solves constraints and manages escalations.
· Coordinates logistics daily tasks in order to monitor and control logistics key performance indicators (KPI). E.g.: OTDr, Freight costs, PARD, L* to L100, FTCOR, FTOC.
· Provides explanations and clarification, solves constraints and manages escalation.
· Manages, guides and monitors logistics service execution (work of LCs).
· Key User tasks when nominated
· Support in demand planning management and pre sales activities, when nominated.
fNokia Global Operations