Job ID R03780
Are you a creator? A person who likes to build and has the passion and creativity to bring ideas to life. Do you enjoy developing both front and back end code? Are you an ardent learner who’s always looking to improve?
A close-knit team of engineers who are all eager to solve big challenges. We have the luxury to use the latest cutting-edge technologies like Java 8, Spring 5, Angular 4.
Our software enables VMware’s Services & Sales teams to be their best, delivering high-quality solutions to our customers with outstanding outcomes. We use Scrum, Kanban and test-driven development to meet business objectives, building our software incrementally, ship code continuously, and refactoring systems as needed. We strive to maintain a reasonable work-life balance on our team by setting the expectation that most work will be completed during core hours. If our business and culture sound like they might be a fit, we’d love to hear from you.
· General programming knowledge - object oriented principles, data structures, algorithms, design patterns, memory management, etc.
· Experience and proficiency in Java, C# or related technologies
· Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle)
You might also have:
· Experience in common Java frameworks such as Spring (Data, MVC, REST) and Hibernate
· Experience in writing automated end-to-end tests with Protractor, and unit tests with Karma
· Understanding of Maven or Gradle configurations for building, testing and running applications.
· Understanding of Webpack, Gulp.