Leave no government behind. At OpenGov, we are passionate about ensuring our government customers successfully transition from their past methodologies to their new OpenGov solution. We have reimagined how technology can help governments analyze, share, and compare financial and performance data to more efficiently manage and run their operations.
OpenGov is based in Redwood City and seeks to expand its talented Customer Success team with a technically oriented, hands-on Integration Specialist. The Integration Specialist is responsible for helping our customers integrate their ERP system to OpenGov.
About the Integrations Specialist role
In this role, you will be responsible for managing multiple customer Integration deployments at any given time, managing the Integration deployment backlog, and working closely with Product, Engineering, Sales, Government Finance Solutions team and members of the Customer Success team to ensure Integrations are successfully set up for our customers. You will also be responsible for the monitoring and support of existing integrations. You will gain a deep understanding of our ETL tool, how to set it up, and how to customize. You will play an integral role on our Customer Success team an immensely impact our customers’ internal workflows.
• Drive and manage new customer Integrations implementations from start to finish.
• Manage the Integrations backlog, set expectations on when Integration implementations can be completed; keep customers apprised of status.
• Work closely with other members of the Customer Success team to iterate/improve upon the Integration implementation process.
• Partner with Product Management to enhance our Integration solution and iterate on our strategy.
• Provide regular Executive readouts on progress with the backlog, learnings, challenges and successes.
• 5+ years of experience working with SaaS solutions and external clients.
• Excellent communication, project management and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to quickly learn a new technology and become an expert on it.
• Ability to partner with cross-functional team members to work towards a common goal.
• Strong skills in conceptualization of patterns, modeling, and design. Experience with SQL, relational databases and ETL solutions highly desirable.
• Experience working with government agencies a plus.
• Track record of working in a fast-paced environment while balancing internal procedures and process improvements, all while collaborating with team members.
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing product and respond strategically to customer needs.Read Full Description