Business Development / Publisher Manager Eastern Europe
Criteo (NASDAQ: CRTO) delivers personalized performance marketing at an extensive scale. Measuring return on post-click sales, Criteo makes ROI transparent and easy to measure. Criteo has over 2,500 employees in more than 30 offices across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific, serving over 14,000 advertisers worldwide and with direct relationships with thousands of publishers.
For more information, please visit www.criteo.com
Why work for us?
We are innovative, passionate, fearless, creative, driven, and adaptable. Our core values are at the heart of who we are. We have a spontaneous and vibrant culture, and we truly believe in team spirit and collaboration.
Check out a day in the life at Criteo!
The Business Development Manager Eastern Europe is responsible for driving revenue growth via new publisher acquisition, client retention and upselling of current publisher customers. The Business Development Manager Eastern Europe will focus on building long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with large traditional & online media companies and the top digital publishers in the market. This includes directing account management resources to support client success.
Successful candidates for this position will possess superior communication and sales skills that can be applied to both the sales process and internal communications. Other requirements include uncovering core objections and analyzing and providing creative solutions. This role requires deep expertise in online advertising, ad technology and buying & selling platforms.
What will you be doing?
- Directly responsible for growing the revenue of publisher clients in region. This involves both maintaining and growing current clients as well as acquiring new premium publisher clients
- Providing regular and best in class service to client portfolio including reporting and forecasting, as well as consultative upselling of new Criteo products to fulfil their strategic business requirements
- Relationship Management: Foster “C” level relationships with the executives of your portfolio of TIER 1 publishers, major ad networks and online portals in the Eastern European market
- Build close working relationships and proactively provide strategic business initiatives to the senior management team at Criteo. This would include multidisciplinary stakeholders, including Client Services, Marketing, Operations and Product teams
- Manage the technical requirements of our publisher partners
- Act as a consultant to your publishers providing market-specific advice and global best practices. Building and maintaining product and industry knowledge, keeping abreast of product enhancements and latest industry trends, and providing market feedback to publisher sales management and other company functions
- Tracking campaign performance and ensuring timely optimization of all campaigns
- Negotiate changes to terms and conditions of contracts
- Where applicable liaise with international colleagues for global partnerships
What do we need?
- Minimum BA degree, MBA preferred
- several years of proven experience in the online media buying space and be able to demonstrate strong existing relationships in the space
- Experience in the display advertising market (account management, trafficking)
- Understanding of the premium publisher landscape
- Extensive sales experience in comparable industries (working in sales or account management for an online publisher, ad network or Ad Tech company)
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of key online metrics – CPM, CPC and CPA
- A good understanding of the online digital market and the online performance market place with RTB , DSP , eCPM
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English and one language from EE (e.g. Czech, Rumanian, Hungarian, Greek)
- Commercially driven and a strong ambition to succeed
- Experience of face to face pitches
- A good knowledge of programmatic trading, ad serving technology and/or behavioral targeting technology
Join us to contribute to one of the latest disrupting technologies in the online world. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking. Criteo corporate culture is all about attracting and retaining the best talent. We aim to reward excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidate.