Zeta Global is a company with a heritage of innovation and a future of leadership. Founded in 2007 by David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company has built an unparalleled Big Data marketing platform – with 350 million + consumer records at the core – through a series of strategic acquisitions and organic business moves.
The company’s set of proprietary assets and capabilities power ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Headquartered in New York City, Zeta employs more than 1,100 professionals across the Globe. The Company operates 'Centers of Excellence' in NYC, Silicon Valley, London, UK and Hyderabad, India and has multiple satellite offices.
Zeta focuses on attracting world-class talent focused on innovation, driving business performance and improving operations that will allow us to scale for growth.
Zeta Global is seeking a Technical Solutions Manager with a proven track record in overseeing complex development projects across high performing teams of database and software developers in delivery of digital technology integrations and applications.
Candidates should have a strong grasp of database architecture, data modeling, Interface development and system integration using real-time web-services. He or she should also have a solid understanding of email marketing concepts and can display insight and ability to apply technology to meet client marketing needs. In addition, the candidate should have strong communication (written and oral) skills and be able to collaborate with client and Zeta Global internal teams. Finally, he or she should have a strong and proven operational background managing development projects, preferably in waterfall and/or AGILE project management methodologies.
- Leading cross-functional teams and project timelines. Solutions would range from small projects across our Custom Solutions team to large, enterprise level client implementations. Must be able to lead project teams with minimal or no supervision.
- Overall documentation and ownership of assigned Client solutions and platform implementations. Experience writing Functional and Technical specifications.
- Participate and/or lead weekly status calls with Clients and Prospects.
- Researching and proposing cost effective technical solutions to address business challenges such as improvement of development, processes and governance standards.
- Providing guidance to client service team on technical capabilities, staffing and infrastructure needs. Proactively identify and address project risks.
- Enforce operational excellence and compliance. Manage the quality and timeliness of update and deliverables. Report weekly status on all projects, and escalate as appropriate.
- Strong client interfacing background required
- Ability to acknowledge marketing and strategic needs to assess and recommend technical requirements
- Proven ability to own and manage complex development projects, and implementations, for large enterprise clients on SaaS platforms
- Manages the teams to focus on the deliverables, standard operating procedures, enforcing the timeline
- Focused on end-user service and coming up with processes to ensure monitoring of the development process in various stages.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- 5+ years of experience with software implementation from requirement through design, development and user acceptance
- Able to create deliverables for each phase of the development cycle.
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and remain flexible to changing requirements.
- Able to provide reasonable task estimates including effort and cost; able to adjust estimates as appropriate and necessary.
- 5+ years of experience in ESP industry
- SME, thought leader (supports organization’s processes and procedures and can implement a new product or major modifications from start to finish).
- Web-services experience with SOAP and RESTful APIs desired
- 5+ years of experience in relational database design, development and support
- Knowledge with multiple RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server)
Zeta Global Recognized by The Relevancy Group as Industry Leader for the 4th Consecutive Year
Zeta Global is Recognized as a Visionary by Gartner for the First Time
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.