We're looking for highly motivated, experienced and smart engineer who will be responsible for all the aspects of Cloud application development and testing.
This person will be responsible for architecture and development of Cloud solutions for different needs from build support to testing support.
In exchange we can offer a chance to take part in the development of world leading products, skill improving job, diverse and distributed team of motivated, experienced and smart colleagues, high level of impact on the product, recognition of the achievements, competitive salary and benefits.
- design and implement Cloud applications for Oracle Cloud and Linux software
- design, implement and run tests for Oracle Cloud applications, images and Linux software
- develop and maintain software development and testing strategies
- participate in Build, QA automation infrastructure enhancements
- Strong technical background
- 3+ years of experience in Software Development and Quality Assurance
- good knowledge of Jenkins, Bugzilla, Docker orchestration, Cloud services (Azure, AWS)
- excellent knowledge of Linux OS
- good knowledge of python, Java and working knowledge of Cloud API
- good knowledge and working experience with bash, Unix utilities
- good knowledge and working experience with Linux administration, Devops
- excellent troubleshooting skills
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Regular Employee Hire