Flex Automotive Design & Engineering works with top automotive companies and has a proven record of bringing to the market high technology, award winning, automotive devices and technologies. Located in Timisoara, a new team will work with the European Lead Design Center based in Stuttgart – Germany. In order to support the expansion of the growing business of automotive business development in Europe we are looking for:
- Lead a HW design team through all the project milestones, from requirement to final product
- Elaborate the concepts, simulations and development of electronic control units (ECU);
- Elaborate the electronic hardware concepts based on customer specifications as technical background for a quote. You will also cooperate with the respective customer;
- Prepare the technical performance specifications;
- Test and document the Hardware component and verify the compliance with the customer specifications;
- Elaborate project electronic schematic modules in accordance with hardware architecture and client specification;
- As part of a project team you will take responsibility for successful product launches in schedule;
- Implement the changes within the above described context;
- Should be willing to travel to visit our international customers for project meetings or to provide technical support, but not more than 20% of your working time;
Get ready to apply if you have:
- A bachelor degree in a technical field (Electronics/ Mechatronics) or equivalent experience in Hardware Design in Automotive;
- Previous experience in developing electronic modules for automotive applications is preferred;
- Experience in simulating electronic modules and experience in thermal simulation would be a plus (Flotherm or equivalent);
- Ideally you have Knowledge of automotive relevant processes (e.g. VDA maturity model, V-Model), functional technologies & processes;
- Soft Skills: Customer Orientation, Learning Agility, Adaptable.
- Languages: English – business fluent.
Design, Process & Technology Engineering
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier.