With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. Information management is at the very heart of the Interior Division, which provides a range of products that includes instrument clusters and multifunctional displays, control units, electronic car-entry systems, tire-monitoring systems, radios, multimedia and navigation systems, climate control systems, telematics solutions and cockpit modules and systems.
Auto req ID
Junior Application Specialist for Infotainment (Iasi)
As a Junior Application Specialist you will have to provide technical expertise for applications used on world wide level and to ensure alignment of tools usage to the standard development process.
Your task will be:
- Enter trouble tickets in a specific system for the support requests received by phone or mail;
- Perform software tool support tasks required by projects and departments, world wide;
- Perform administration tasks for tools, in order to ensure smooth running of multi-user environment;
- Solve the low to medium complexity issues;
- Perform software installation;
- Standard helpdesk activities: receiving requests by phone, mail, fax and registrating these in a specific system, processing and following up on these.
- Follow the instructions of the client for the replies given to the users.
- Help maintaining the knowledge databases. Job Requirements Job Requirements:
• University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Computer science, Electronics...);
• Operation systems knowledge (XP, Win2000, WinNT, Unix);
• Specific tool know-how;
• Knowledge of the development process;
• Good communication and team skills;
• Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
• Availability for Business Trips;
Would be a plus:
• Previous experience in Helpdesk/Call center environments;
• Knowledge of additional languages of the EU ( French, German, Dutch, Swedish, etc). What we offer What we offer:
- Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Professional Development Opportunities;
- Health & Wellness;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents. Division Footer Text Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.