With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 40,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.4 billion in 2015.
Auto req ID
Shanghai (CAS Jiading Plant)
1. Order raw material based on SAP MRP table to fits production plan.
2. Control raw material inventory, ensure healthy inventory, no dead and slow moving stock. Speed up raw material Turn Rate
3. Maintain SAP master data to support material ordering
4. Support new project phase in and old project phase out
5. Supplier management, deal with supplier issue: Quality issue, Capacity Issue. Support supplier reimbursement;
6. Lead projects (CIM; process improvement)
7. Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Job Requirements Job requirements:
1. Bachelor degree or above
2. Minimum 2 years experience in SCM planning function in multinational company
3. SAP MM/SD key user is preferred
4. Good communication skill
5. Good at English and Compute skill Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.