With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. The Tire Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. The broad product range and continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. As one of the world's leading tire manufacturers with more than 47,000 employees, the Tire Division achieved sales of €9.8 billion in 2014.
Auto req ID
Tire RE : Sales Representative
▪ Responsible for managing & recruiting dealer (retailers or wholesaler) : monthly buy-in & sell-out target achievement and performance improvement
▪ Responsible for wholesaler and retailer selling skill and business knowledge training
▪ Complete the retailer(or wholesaler) visit report with high quality & in time (weekly/monthly)
▪ Complete the weekly & next month volume FC & visiting FC with high quality in line with the month work plan
▪ Support national sales manager to set up the local strategy.
▪ Completely follow the company promotion strategy, and responsible for the high quality implementation
(4)Product & Marketing
▪ Continental local complaint tire checking with well-trained and professional way cooperating with customer service manager.
▪ Collect market information of competitor, smuggler including pricing, product, promotion and etc via a proper & legal way Job Requirements 1. University degree, preferably marketing or commercial or Engineering background
2. 3 years working experience in tire industry. Channel & distribution sales is preferred.
3. Intermediate level of English or above and excellent Korean language skill. Division Footer Text Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.