At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
Janssen, part of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is now looking for an experienced Medical Advisor:
MEDICAL ADVISOR (HEMATOLOGY)
Full-time permanent contract
Medical representative is responsible for maximizing company product value through high scientific quality communication with Leading Specialists / Key Opinion Leaders on a peer-to-peer basis and through activities in line with the Medical Affairs Plan, the Medical Advisor is jointly responsible for the realization of short-term and long-term company goals.
He / she acts as a therapeutic area scientific expert, responsible for discussing our products, patients’ treatment trends and studies in the therapeutic areas in which we are involved, on a peer-to-peer basis with defined audience of Leading Specialists (Physicians, Pharmacists, Hospital Managers, Board Members of Scientific Societies, and other stakeholders).
As Medical Advisor you will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Keeping abreast of the medical and scientific knowledge.
- Development and maintenance of a contact network with Leading Specialists / Key Opinion Leaders.
- Proactive and reactive communication of medical scientific data to Leading Specialists and broader external health-care related audiences.
- Organization and participation in Medical Education activities.
- Involvement in developing and responsible of implementation of special medical projects.
- Organization and participation in Advisory Boards in cooperation with MAF Manager / Medical Director.
- Provision of scientific support to company Sales Representatives.
- Support Medical Affairs study execution.
- Through scientific interactions, gain valuable insight into treatment patterns and scientific activities in the therapeutic area.
Qualifications and experience of the successful candidate:
- Scientific degree: Certified Medical Doctor specialized in hematology. #JNJPhysicians
- Relevant work experience in hematology for a minimum of 1 year is a must.
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry-hematology would be a plus.
- High knowledge of the therapeutic area, strength in research and interpretation of medical data.
- Highly customer focused with an awareness of the importance of business results.
- Innovative with the ability to coordinate and drive a complex and changing environment.
- Continuous willingness to learn in therapeutic area, increase knowledge with most updated medical information.
- Advanced presentation and communication skills.
What we offer:
- Interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Highly professional environment and highly competitive innovative product portfolio
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Possibilities to take part in different projects
- Motivating financial remuneration and numerous nonfinancial benefits
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.Primary Location
JOHNSON & JOHNSON ROMANIA S.R.L. (7159)Job Function
Product ManagementRequisition ID