We are looking for an amazing Salesforce expert, someone who will be a key member of our talented Business Analytics Team, ensuring maximum efficiency and utilizing the full benefits of Salesforce to support our business needs. You’ll be in charge of implementing and optimizing Salesforce to speed scalability to its maximum capacity.
This position includes the system management and maintenance of Salesforce. You’ll be working closely with our teams across the globe -providing system-support, understanding the different needs of each team,gathering feedback, and working on system enhancements.
● Managing Salesforce objects and functions, including: formula fields, page layouts, approval processes,record types, workflows, processes, reporting, configurations, and more
● Leading CRM projects end-to-end: full definition and design, documentation, QA/testing, release to production, and communication to teams
● Day-to-day administration of Salesforce and ongoing support to teams globally
● Creating rich and actionable analytic reports for teams and management
● Salesforce training for global teams
● Finding creative solutions to complex challengesMinimum Qualifications
● 3+ years of Salesforce experience, Salesforce certification preferred
● Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering / Information Systems / Computer Science
● Excellent team player
● High level ofserviceability and customer-orientation
● Ability to manage projectsend-to-end
● Ability to find creativesolutions for complex issues
● Attention to details
● Outstanding technical and analytical skills
● Strong business level spoken and written English
● Ability to work on multiple projects and deliver timely resultsPreferred Qualifications
The Business Analytics team is committed to making AppsFlyer’s system data accessible for planning, developing and analyzing in order to improve business flows and productivity. We slice and dice the numbers to provide key mobile industry insights. The team works closely with core business teams such as Customer Success, Sales, Partner Development and R&D to cross connect systems and ensure the data flow between AppsFlyer systems.