Kinetica is looking for an accomplished Java software engineer to join our growing consulting team. We are more than doubling annual revenue year-over-year, and our enterprise customer list is growing proportionally. We are seeking proven technical professionals who want to lead the charge on the front lines of an exciting and disruptive technology.
Do you want to join a hot startup with proven technology - and work with Enterprise customers in designing, developing and deploying Big Data & Analytics solutions on the world's fastest GPU accelerated OLAP database. Do you consider yourself in the top 10% of your peers?
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Working as a consultant with customers in Big Data Ingest analysis using Java
Translate business requirements and problems into solutions
Designing, building, and deploying advanced data analytics solutions in Production
Dedicated and flexible schedule - availability to sometimes work on weekends as required to support Production releases
· Strong Java development skills
· Deep Unix/Linux skills
· Experience with Oracle, PL/SQL, data ETL, message queues, and web services
· Strong understanding of Data structures and Algorithms
· Great communication skills (verbal and written) – this is required as lot of the client work is done remotely
· High-energy self-starter with a passion for data, attention to detail, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with limited direction
· Work location is in Arlington VA
· US Citizenship required. Upon employment, will be required to obtain Public Trust Clearance
· While no travel is currently required, potential 25 - 50% travel in future
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.