Main responsibilities include placing, supervising and accomplishing of freight requests for inbound shipping of materials, machines, supplies and other deliveries to Sofia/Botevgrad.
Detailed Posting Description
- Monitor and fulfill internal requests for transportation of raw materials, spare parts and equipment;
- Coordinate the delivery schedule and terms with the vendors, determine transportation method and forwarder and order transportation;
- Monitor and coordinate the status of the delivery and liaise with the internal stakeholders (requestors), vendors and transport companies; Maintain a record and report the status of the requests on a regular bases;
- Handle the requisitions in the ERP system, update the status and follow-up on the approval flow;
- Collect, classify , validate and store the transport documents and invoices; Summarize and hand over the collected documents to the respective departments on a regular bases;
- Monitor the compliance of the external transport companies with the contractual obligations and their performance against the agreed service levels;
- Resolve logistics related issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Engineering; Logistics preferred;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English;
- 1-2 years of experience in warehouse and logistics;
- Strong Microsoft Excel proficiency and experience with ERP systems;
- Experience with Bulgaria Customs and the Import/Export procedures is a plus;
- Ability to positively influence and build relationships with global team members in an international environment;
- Team player able to work in a dynamic multitasking environment under pressure;
- Strong multitasking and problem solving skills.
Our employees are the reason we have been successful in the past and the reason we will be successful in the future. Employees’ skills, talents and work ethic have defined the business and will shape our collective future.
Our Vision is to be:
- A world leader and early innovator in mission-critical sensors and electrical protection
- Satisfying the world’s growing need for safety, energy efficiency and a clean environment
- A partner, employer, and neighbor of choice.
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type FIND JOBS in the Workday search bar.