Job Location: Bloomfield, CT or Philadelphia, PA only
We have a great opportunity for an Agile Adoption Partner - Agile Coach with the Cigna Agile Center of Excellence (Agile CoE) working at the enterprise level. In this position, you will work with senior Agile adoption leaders to execute on an Agile transformation. You will be coaching leaders of the organization and have oversight for coaching teams in addition to providing Agile coaching to local, distributed and employee/offshore teams. You will support clients using a variety of Agile approaches, including, but not limited to, Kanban, Scrum, and Agile at scale (i.e., SAFe). You will coach teams and leaders across different levels of maturity; across portfolio, program and Agile development teams.
A critical component of this role is detailed knowledge of the application of Agile practices and principles, and experience with metrics to effectively measure execution, performance, benefits and value. This position requires deep knowledge and experience with Agile and to be able to apply and adapt thinking and practices to various situations as a Coach.
- Assist Agile adoption leaders with transformation strategy leveraging Agile CoE materials, including creating new ACoE standard materials as needed, as well as updating status reports, playbooks, training materials.
- Collaborate and partner with other Agile CoE Adoption Partners and coaches to optimize support for the Agile transformation and to share knowledge across the enterprise.
- Provide thought leadership based in Lean thinking, and Agile values and principles.
- Conduct Agile maturity assessments of clients to ensure optimal coaching fit.
- Provide Agile coaching and training to Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Release Train Engineers, Product Management, teams, and other stakeholders as needed.
- Coach teams on how to set up and leverage Cigna's Agile project management tool for inward and outward reporting.
- Perform Agile tune-ups across the organization.
- Support Cigna's Community Of Practice (COP) by actively engaging and contributing to best practices.
- Contribute to the lean optimization of Cigna's Agile SDLC and related processes.
- Be an enterprise evangelist of Agile ceremonies, practices and values.
- Provide guidance and input to the establishment of Portfolio, Value Stream, Program, and Team levels of SAFe as appropriate and in optimizing organizational team structure when leaders are ready to adopt SAFe
- 10+ years of IT experience. Prior delivery role (e.g., PM, release manager, developer, tester) experience highly desirable.
- 7+ years of Agile coaching experience, including coaching on $10MM+ programs with offshore and distributed teams.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking facilitation, written and verbal skills.
- One or more Agile certifications (e.g., CSM, CSPO, CSP, PSM, PSPO). SAFe certifications (SA, SP, SPC4) required.
- Experience with several Agile project management tools (Jira, VersionOne, Rally, etc). Rally experience required.
- Has a solid understanding of, and is grounded in Agile values, principles, and practices but can adjust and navigate comfortably and effectively in an environment that is in transition
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with strong ability to clearly articulate and influence stakeholders
- Passionate, responsible for his/her own work, has a strong affinity for defining deliverables, and willing to commit to deadlines
- Results-oriented, diligent and works with a sense of urgency
- Ability to influence and negotiate with key constituents
- Knowledge of Kanban and other Agile methods is desirable
- Bachelor's degree in IT related field preferred
US Candidates Only: Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. If you require a special accommodation, please visit our Careers website or contact us at SeeYourself@cigna.com.
CT 900 Cottage Grove Road
900 Cottage Grove Road Wilde
IT--Project Mgmt (Systems)
Manager of People
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Jul 6, 2017, 8:49:56 PM