Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop strong product knowledge by participating in all training classes
- Educate the customer about Linksys products and provide enthusiastic Customer Service and credible solutions to their needs through on-site training and store visits.
- Perform demonstrations of products in a professional manner, demonstrating functionality of the products and answer retailer questions.
- Exhibit strong leadership skills and motivate sales team to perform their duties in excellent fashion.
- Maintain an awareness of all current promotions and advertisements.
- May performs administrative functions including taking physical inventory counts.
- Recognize and escalate any and all critical issues regarding accounts and/or company policies to management immediately.
- Keep the Director well informed of activities and significant problems.
- Brand ambassador for the organization and our clients, including adhering to dress code standards
- Conduct self in professional and courteous manner.
- Understand and follow company rules and regulations.
- Must be willing to travel both domestically, up to 75% primarily in the Minneapolis market.
- Fulfill responsibilities under ISO 9001, understand and fully support ISO system.
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
What you’re getting into
We’ve got big collaborative spaces for your big ideas, so bring an open mind and leave your suit in the closet. We all are committed to creating unique and rewarding consumer experiences. Everyone is interested in succeeding – for the team, for themselves and for the business. Cross-functionally and across the company, everyone has common goals and aspires to be their best.
You will learn something new or at least look at things differently every day. There are so many smart and creative people around that you’ll be motivated to pursue the ideal.
Team spirit is infectious. Belkin is an extremely open workplace, where communication is essential. Not every idea will be accepted, but you’ll be asked for your point of view. Innovation thrives on multiple and varied levels. At Belkin we challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to accept that something cannot be done.
We are committed to diversity. Belkin is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.