3-12 Months Managerial Development Program
Work schedule: flexible working hours
Supply Network Operations (SNO)
We create value in the supply network every day. We are uniquely positioned to manage the supply chain from end to end – starting with our materials through the touch-point of our brands with shoppers in the market. We are known as the Best in Class Supply Network Innovators in the market (recently recognized as Global Supply Chain Masters).
We are both the voice of the customer for supply and the integrator across the Company's disciplines. This perspective, along with our broad-based supply network mastery, accelerates our ability to create and build value for P&G, our customers and our suppliers. You can start your career in different and diverse work areas within P&G that comprise our end to end supply network operations.
Currently we are looking for candidates to our Prague-based organization into:
• Customization Team - who will work closely with our third party logistics partners (3PL) and will be responsible for daily process management, 3PL governance of and especially project work driving value for our customers (innovative customization solutions) or net structural savings for P&G driven by productivity & work process improvements and automation innovations
• Customer Logistics Team - who will work closely with our Sales department and will focus on improving quality of customer promotions and features planning, also will be a key source of customer knowledge and will drive the E2E supply chain synchronization program in a customer centric way
• Warehousing Team - who will work closely with our third party logistics partners (3PL) and will be mainly responsible for warehouse process optimizations, driving innovative supply chain design solutions including x-docking and managing operational excellence on daily basis.
We look for candidates who represent leadership behavior, who make things happen, with strong analytical thinking, who are able to crack a problem and find a solution, and those with strong communication skills and emotional intelligence. We are looking for individuals who set priorities and follow through on commitments, who work effectively with diverse groups of people, and who demonstrate creativity, innovation, and initiative. The best candidate must prove a business sense connected to strong external focus in their thinking, entrepreneurial spirit and discipline in their daily work.
The job scope includes:
• Leading meaningful projects on your own with your full responsibility for the business results
• Collaborating with employees from different functions, with diverse international and professional background
• Sky-rocketing personal learning curve assuming P&G way of doing business, used technologies and systems, corporate culture, organizational set-up, management styles, etc.
• Developing yourself via leadership, feedbacks, coaching and mentoring provided by your manager and colleagues
• Use of different Supply Chain analytical tools and application of different operational excellence methodologies – zero loss, PDCA, Wotk Process Improvement, Value Stream Mapping, etc.What we are looking for:
• Students of 4-5th year or fresh alumni of Master Programs, both business and technical
• Very strong leadership, team-spirit, communication, analytical and problem solving skills
• Operational discipline, external focus and entrepreneurial spirit
• Very good level of Czech and English
• Excellent MS Office Package skills (especially MS Excel)
What we offer:
• Working on challenging projects under the guidance of experienced managers
• Ongoing coaching and feedback provided by your line manager and teammates
• Training package to further master your hard as well as soft skills
• Broad possibilities of professional and self-development in a dynamic, multifunctional and intercultural environment
• Competitive salary and benefits
Watch our brand new video explaining the function and daily tasks of the Supply Network Operations Prague team at the link below:
Decide to Grow and Grow to Lead with us!
If you are interested please submit your application below!