Within our Payment business, we have an exciting role for a Project Manager who will lead a payments transformation program for a large prestigious client. The Project Manager will be based in Hanoi, Vietnam and shall work with the project organization to deliver this program.
The Project Manager is expected to own the program in all respects including client executive stakeholder management; FIS project team management, program schedule and deliverables. The incumbent shall motivate and provide guidance to project teams, including analysts and consultants consisting of a diverse team from cross cultural backgrounds, locations and disciplines.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leading the implementations of our systems, you will need to ensure that project scope is clearly defined and that the team is working with clear goals, both short and long-term.
- Assume ownership and responsibility for large projects from project initiation through to successful implementation.
- Serve as the focal point for communications and coordination with the Bank’s Project Director, C-level executives and internal stakeholders including Delivery, Product Management and Finance.
- Responsible to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and in accordance with established processes and industry methodologies.
- Lead teams of implementation consultants, software and system engineers and installation teams through the entire configuration, customization and installation of enterprise software products.
- Accountable for providing accurate forecasting of effort and associated revenue on assigned project and identified follow on work from client portfolio.
- Key liaison with Account Management team to provide information, support and guidance to ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Provide leadership and guidance to all members of the project team.
- A strong motivator of a highly skilled resource group.
- Manage and mitigate risk to successful project completion.
- Partner with Resource Manager in the management of regional staff to optimize capacity across project portfolio and staff development in providing performance feedback on project team members, coaching and identifying development opportunities where applicable to improve the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Solid experience implementing payment systems (ACI, First Data, Tsys, Amex, Wirecard, Clear2pay, S1, VISA, MasterCard) is mandatory and preferably large enterprise banking systems.
- Minimum 10 years of end to end project management in the delivery/deployment of medium to large, complex, enterprise systems and experience in the major phases of a software project: analysis, design, testing, implementation planning, installation and training.
- Exceptional leadership skills, problem solving abilities, and strong capabilities in planning, project financials management, organizing and progress control.
- Demonstrated ability to manage through detail and task orientation necessary to drive desired outcome.
- Strong negotiation skills, with the ability to delegate, and the ability to work with all levels of an organization – internal and client.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to effectively communicate with executive levels, peers and subordinate.
- Ability and desire to understand a complex, enterprise-class software solution and its underlying components.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical issues.
- Dynamic and assertive team player with relentless commitment to motivating, coaching and mentoring team members.
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.