P&G is the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 80 billion US $ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pampers®, Pantene® and Oral-B®.
Being ranked as the Best Company for Developing Leaders by the Hay Group in 2013 and in 2014, we are sure we have the right opportunity for you, right now!
Currently, we are looking for candidates into our Budapest-based organization for our
Managerial Development Program in the
Supply Network Operations/Logistics Department:
3-12 Months Managerial Development Program
Work schedule: flexible time
This Managerial Development Program is intended to unleash high potential in the best students/fresh alumni coming from Hungary’s top universities. Its successful completion can be a start point for long-term career and can result in a full time offer in our Supply Network Operations.
We are responsible to ensure the right product is delivered to the right place on time and at the right cost.
We create value in the supply network every day. We are uniquely positioned to manage the supply chain from end to end – starting with our materials through the touch-point of our brands with shoppers in the market. We are known as the Best in Class Supply Network Innovators in the market (recently recognized as Global Supply Chain Masters).
We are both the voice of the customer for supply and the integrator across the Company's disciplines. This perspective, along with our broad-based supply network mastery, accelerates our ability to create and build value for P&G, our customers and our suppliers. You can start your career in different and diverse work areas within P&G that comprise our end to end supply network operations.
Why you should join us:
- As global economy expands, logistics is becoming more and more important.
- Logistics is a wide area, providing multiple options to chose for future career.
- Daily work is interlinked with several other functions, such as Sales, Finance and Marketing.
- It’s a dynamic job; every day is different, offering new possibilities for learning and self-development.
Do you enjoy working in a multinational environment? Are you able to crack a problem and find a solution? Do you have strong communication and analytical skills? Do you set your priorities and follow your commitments? If yes, this is a unique opportunity for you to join our team.
The job scope includes:
From day one you will learn how to lead meaningful projects on your own with your full responsibility for the business results and how to prepare short and long term demand plans.
You will have the possibility to collaborate with employees from different functions, with diverse international and professional background.
Within your assignment, you will become an expert of a specific category; you will be able to manage supply chain challenges via understanding business and market dynamics.
We provide possibility to sky-rocket your personal learning curve assuming the P&G way of doing business, used technologies and systems, corporate culture, organizational set-up, management styles, etc. that will help you to succeed on long term with the company.Qualifications
We are looking for:
- Students of 4-5th year or fresh alumni of Master Programs, both business and technical within their first 12 months after graduation.
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership, team-spirit, communication.
- Fluent in English and one of the following languages: Hungarian/Polish/Czech/Slovak.
- MS Office Package skills (especially MS Excel).
What we offer:
- Working on projects under the guidance of experienced managers.
- Ongoing coaching and feedback provided by your line manager and teammates.
- Training package to further master your hard as well as soft skills.
- Broad possibilities of professional and self-development in a dynamic, multifunctional and intercultural environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Decide to Grow and Grow to Lead with us!
If you are interested please submit your application below!
Follow us on Facebook:
Visit our Central European career page: