Are you collaborative? Forward-thinking? Eager to solve complex challenges with creative solutions? Do you feel inspired seeing the tangible impact of your work? You’re in good company at FourKites. We love what we do, and we believe in empowering our employees to take ownership, take pride in their work, and have some fun in the process. Join us!
- A key player in digital transformation
- Migration of existing applications onto the cloud
- Be innovative and provide suggestions based on new trends / architecture
- Support infrastructure for highly scalable and reliable platform services
- Apply pragmatic approaches to building sustainable solutions.
- Be able to do full-stack troubleshooting and effectively communicate findings across teams.
- Participate in day-to-day operations to ensure stability, reliability, and availability of applications and services for the business.
- Design, prepare, and conduct new technology evaluations to determine infrastructure solutions based on business requirements
- Make recommendations for improvement of infrastructure, technology, operational capability, reliability and performance as required by business needs.
- Working alongside Engineering to apply architecture knowledge to provide high availability cloud deployment solutions.
- Take ownership of complete Fourkites Platform infrastructure's reliability.
- Vigilantly monitor and improve performance of platform components.
- Find opportunities for continuous improvements to our system.
- Continuously look for ways to optimize and streamline the Fourkites infrastructure to facilitate a seamless experience for our customers.
- 8+ years of professional experience with strong working expertise of Agile environments.
- Working experience with large enterprise environments
- Experience with Cloud Platforms such as AWS & Microsoft Azure
- Strong experience in coding and scripting (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
- MUST be an expert in Postgresql
- Should have had exposure of cloud migrations in complex enterprises
- Strong experience of IASS. Exposure/knowledge in MQ series (Websphere/Rabbit) is a plus.
- A strong appreciation and understanding of Continuous Integration and Deployment.
- Build and Release engineering background
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- A can-do attitude
- A quick learner