Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Janssen, a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson, provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Hematology, Oncology and Immunology. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market – from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals.
Currently Janssen Alpine is recruiting for a
Therapeutic Area Head Hematology (CLL & Lymphoma) (m/f)
- Develops and delivers the therapeutic area's (TA) brand strategy and execution to achieve business objectives within business policies and guidelines as well as therapeutic area's budget.
- Leads the Strategic Portfolio-Management and continuous development of a long-term therapeutic area strategy in close collaboration with the EMEA Commercial Strategy Organization (ESO).
- Provides thought leadership, subject matter and therapeutic expertise to CVT/IBVT (as lead and/or contributor).
- Drives the function to achieve best-in-class commercial market positioning for TA, talent and processes.
- Leads and steers the therapeutic area in the development and execution of the cluster business plan and brand plans, the Mid-Term Plan (MTP) and the Quarterly Forecasting in line with the EMEA Commercial strategy.
- Shares proven success models and best practices within Alpine, across EMEA and MSM.
- Leads people to create a high engagement and high performance culture through continuous feedback, appraisal and coaching.
- Leads and runs CVTs as CVTL and participates in IBVTs if required.
- Performs the responsibilities associated with creation and execution of the Stakeholder Outreach Plan in the CVT.
- Leads full P&L management for the therapeutic area and product contribution statement.
- Identifies, builds, nourishes, develops and leads partnerships and networks with business critical stakeholders to drive Janssen’s overall reputation to achieve significant competitive advantage.
- Supports the Cluster and/or Country Disease Managers with the annual brand plan creation.
- Drives optimal cross-functional collaboration across the Alpine organization by conducting continuous improvement principles that deliver organisational agility.
- Targets and delivers innovative, best-in-class customer-insights and patient-centric solutions.
- Delivers forecast accuracy for optimal TA brand management and maximum business impact.
- Drives accountability, effective decision-making and empowerment to the lowest level possible.
- Role models the J&J Credo and compliant behavior according to J&J guidelines and local laws.
- Ad-hoc project work on request.
- Academic background in business or science (MBA or equivalent)
- 8-10 years post-graduation work experience
- Demonstrated track record of success in pharmaceutical marketing
- Demonstrated track record of leading a cross functional team required
- Experience in Hematology Therapeutic Area strongly preferred
- Expertise in Multichannel Marketing considered strong advantage
- Deep knowledge of Pharma industry and Health Care Environment
- Leadership experience of small/mid-sized teams
- Highly agile (mental, results, learning, change and people agility as well as leadership agility)
- Advanced business acumen (result driven) and strategic thinking
- Efficient analytical thinking, insights and projection skills
- Passionate networker, stakeholder manager and communicator (internally/externally)
- Culturally sensitive and impactful influencer, with or without authority
- Comprehensive strategic modelling
- Proven abilities in prioritisation and execution
- Entrepreneurial and customer-centric
- Dedicated collaborator
- Commercial business orientation
- Continuous learner
- Project Management skills
- Fluency in English and Intermediate proficiency in German required, French is considered an advantage
We offer excellent conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our company. For this position we are offering an annual gross salary starting at 79.000 EUR (excl. variable component). Depending on your skills, qualifications and experience this can be negotiated.
Janssen Cilag Pharma GmbH (8558)Job Function