If you are an active Vivint employee, please apply through Workday by searching "Find Jobs".
If this is your first time applying you will need to create a candidate account when you click on apply.
Vivint’s Human Resource department has an exciting opportunity for a HR Generalist who has a passion for improving people processes and driving business results. Vivint is experiencing unprecedented growth and needs great people who thrive in an extremely fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
The ideal candidate will need to be innovative, have the ability to execute quickly, and be able to work on strategic programs and tactical issues simultaneously.
Apply below for Human Resource Generalist job in Provo, UT.
Essential Job Functions:
- Business Partnering - initiate and participate in projects that drive business improvement, engage with employees/managers to understand culture and connect with the team, and participate in and lead change initiatives and communication efforts.
- Employee Relations– provide coaching/counseling advice to managers and employees, and work to resolve employee relations issues quickly.
- New Hire/Termination Process – assist leaders in handling all aspects related to new hire and termination for assigned departments.
- Talent Acquisition/Management – partner with the recruiting department to ensure the most qualified associates are hired. This includes job description creation and maintenance, interviews, and compensation recommendations.
- HRIS – manage Workday transactions related to new hires, transfers, compensation changes, and terminations.
- Project Management – lead and/or participate in projects that are identified by HR and/or business.
- Compensation management – partner with Director, Compensation to determine competitive and accurate wage information for jobs.
- Process Improvement – identify, recommend and implement improvements for the HR department
- Training Delivery – Assist in coordinating and delivery training to employees
- Total Rewards Consulting – partner with other HR team members to reinforce Vivint employment brand and total rewards.
Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of project and change management principles
- Strong problem solving abilities, analytical skills and Excel skills a must
- Ability to develop strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be self-directed and motivated
- Take initiative to identify HR/business needs and make recommendations for implementation
- Ability to periodically travel
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years Human Resources Generalist experience
- Working and practical knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including data management, employee relations, performance management and employment laws
- Experience working in a fast-paced technology environment preferred