Biosolids Product Manager Veolia Water Technologies, Inc. (VWT)
is currently seeking a Biosolids Product Manager
for our Cary, NC office. This position will promote, expand, maintain and implement all aspects of our Biosolids technologies.
Veolia Water Technologies, Inc. is an industry leader in providing water and wastewater solutions to industrial and municipal customers. Our parent company, Veolia Environnement (VE), is a global leader in optimized resource management. With over 187,000 employees worldwide, the company designs and provides water, waste and energy management solutions that contribute to the sustainable development of communities and industries. Through its three complementary business activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, preserve available resources, and to replenish them. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accountability for overall performance of our biosolids technologies
- Assists in proposal generation
- Assists in tender process
- Responsible for final as-sold project budgets
- Assists in project risk management for all tenders
- Develops product line via cost reductions, new market development, and innovations
- Assists with negotiations in regards to the terms and conditions of purchase orders with general contractors and clients
- Manages product line improvements by obtaining input from all departments
- Establish market price points and maintains competitive analyses
- Direct sales calls on consulting engineers and end user contact
- Developing and expanding new business opportunities for biosolids technologies
- Training other Product Managers, external representatives and Regional Sales Managers in the use and advantages of the product
- Develops and maintains relationships with Representatives, consulting engineers and customers
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts as required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 7 years of experience in the application and sale of equipment in the water or wastewater treatment industry, with a special emphasis on biosolids technologies (thermal hydrolysis, sludge drying, digestion, etc.)
- A Bachelor of Science Degree is required for this position, preferably in an engineering discipline.
- Candidate should possess a high degree of technical competence in wastewater treatment and/or biosolids design along with exceptional communications skills (oral and written).
- Travel will be approximately 25%.
VWT offers you competitive compensation and benefits working in a dynamic environment with challenging projects and training provided to ensure your success.
Around the globe, Veolia helps cities and industries to manage, optimize and make the most of their resources. The company provides an array of solutions related to water, energy and materials – with a focus on waste recovery – to promote the transition toward a circular economy.