*PLEASE USE A WEB BROWSER OTHER THAN INTERNET EXPLORER IF YOU ENCOUNTER ISSUES (CHROME, FIREFOX, SAFARI, ETC.)
At Maui Jim, you can expect, a unique culture, a well-known brand, opportunities to grow with a company that has a great reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and “high touch” work environment that values the members of our ‘Ohana. We work hard to develop our leaders who in turn develop their team members to reach their full potential, and we are committed to building a team that focuses on solid customer service.
If you would like to be part of an amazing adventure that is Maui Jim, check our current job openings and browse the site to learn more about our culture, benefits , and A Company Like You’ve Never Seen! Aloha~
The major function of this position is:
Provide ongoing support of Maui Jim’s SAP system. Including the responsibility of obtaining the MM/WM business requirements, writing design specifications, performing configuration, completing documentation; and performing quality assurance, testing, and super-user training.
In order of importance, job responsibilities include:
- Serve as functional lead to develop project plans and accomplish goals.
- Gather business requirements and define the SAP configuration settings and/or business process changes to satisfy the requirements.
- Coordinate with other system analysts and department leads when changes have cross functional impact.
- Apply systems development methodology to install, modify, maintain, test and document application software.
- Modify, test, and validate system configuration.
- Train super users in the proper use of SAP functionality.
- Perform second level support for SAP “How to” questions which can’t be answered by a team of SAP “Super Users” within the business community.
- Troubleshoot problems with the SAP system, interact with external SAP support groups to find solutions, and oversee the testing and implementation of fixes and/or business process changes.
- Work with business users and other Information Services personnel in the application development area in a cross-functional team environment to pursue and accomplish business critical projects and provide guidance on prioritization.
- Provide new or updated system documentation of projects or fixes.
- Perform other work related functions as requested or required.
1st Shift (United States of America)
Bachelors: Computer and Information Science
Ability to work in a neat and well organized manner, Ability to work independently. Self-motivated., Aloha Spirit, Excellent presentation and communication skills
- 8 - 10 years design and configuration experience within SAP in the area of MM from the technical side. 2 years WM experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Participation in a least one full SAP implementation project.
- Worked with SAP in more than one company, or in more than one division of a company.
- Worked with SAP ECC 6.0.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and functional lead skills.
- Prior work experience with an international distribution company having multiple global locations and selling product across international borders preferred.