Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Director, Consumer Marketing
This role will lead the Indonesia Consumer Marketing and Media channel strategies across Indonesia to drive Mastercard brand preference and usage. This includes:
• Assisting the business teams in developing deep consumer insights by applying demographic, attitudinal & behavioral segmentation data to define a multi-channel targeting approach to winning with key segments; this includes POV’s and best practices related to media channel and communications trends tied to key segments as defined by the region and individual markets.
• The role is responsible for the innovation, execution, implementation and the optimization of digital marketing using mobile devices and other emerging technology
• Develop and measure social media content and manage our social publishing calendar.
• Develop B2B2C best practices and deliver campaigns with Issuers leveraging Mastercard’s suite of marketing assets.
Have you ever worked across extremely diverse consumer segments from millennials to affluent/HNW consumer to execute a consistent go to market consumer marketing strategy?
Are you forward thinking beyond the task at hand to ensure solutions are rooted in business drivers?
Are you excited by pioneering new innovative media opportunities and confident when overcoming challenges?
• Drive forward the innovation agenda to deliver on cutting edge digital consumer activation ideas that leverage investments in the most efficient and effective way particularly across digital channels from geo targeting, mobile/tablet, video, apps, content syndication, responsive design, adaptive design, rich media, social, and display.
• Lead the end to end development and management of the MasterCard Consumer marketing plans in SEA using emerging technology in supporting MasterCard’s “Priceless” positioning, while bringing MasterCard into the digital ecosystem
• Engage heavily in teamwork with our SEA and AP digital platform and brand leads, our creative, digital and media agency(s), and facilitation and collaboration with cross functional marketing teams to concept, develop, and manage an innovative marketing approach.
• Assist the current SEA Merchant marketing lead, and align on offers strategy, as well as segment leads and marketing teams to develop, manage and execute innovative plans to deliver against business goals.
All About You
• Solutions oriented, quick thinker, proactive, highly collaborative
– Proven track record of planning, developing, launching and optimizing digital and social media plans
– Proven track record with expert knowledge and experience with search engine marketing/optimization,
social media platforms and user behavior/nuances, content marketing, mobile advertising and marketing, and audience buying through programmatic open exchanges and private marketplace.
• Ability to gather and analyze data from a variety of sources and act on findings
– Strong Presentation skills, including the ability to lead discussions that will result in effective, cutting edge marketing plans
– Proven track record in managing multiple projects, setting priorities and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams to execute on goals
– Has personally managed and executed large-scale marketing and media programs by going beyond conventional executions and delivering best in class plans across multiple digital tactics-social, digital, display, mobile and search
• Foster partnerships with leading media and digital service providers, Issuers and Merchant partnerships to create new business opportunities, strengthen marketing programs, enhance product benefits, add value to issuers/merchants and drive new revenue
• Entrepreneurial mindset and drive rooted within commercial frameworks
Equal Opportunity Employer