KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Under general direction, responsible for the daily operations of an individual project in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by the company. Capable of running an entire project of $7 to $15 million or bid packages on a larger project. Supervises and directs the daily efforts of the technical and administrative sides of a project. Responsibilities include project setup and subcontracting strategy, shop drawing review and processing, contract changes, owner/architect/engineer daily relations, subcontractor relations, and all required owner and in-house reporting. Typical requirements include an undergraduate degree in appropriate discipline and 8-12 years of experience.
Project Specific Job Description:
Overall responsibility for troop services and camp maintenance with direct oversight of Custodial, Laundry, Pest Control and Roads and Grounds. Work closely with Facilities Supervisor and Master Electrician to ensure facilities and camps function to standards and codes required by the Project Contract.
- Responsible for all services, operations, and maintenance for the base camp.
- Attends meetings with the Project Manager in order to monitor all aspects of the project.
- Reviews and makes recommendations concerning shop drawings.
- Commercial driving license.
- Prior experience with managing 200-500 employees.
- Construction or facility maintenance background.
- Must be fluent in English
- Must possess passport book (not passport card) with at least 12 months of remaining validity AND with at least 6 blank visa/stamp pages remaining
- Must possess driver’s license with at least 6 months of remaining validity
Skilled Trades - Mechanical