End-to-End Sales Responsibility
1. Channel & Mid-Market
- Maintain and grow Value distribution and partner network
- Support and lead MM deals in countries. Closely Engage with HP Mid Market Sales team.
- Collaborate with HP Partner Managers. Define targets for partners.
- Drive partner Value specialization program
- Develop and lead Value channel incentive programs
- Provide solution expertise to Channel Partners and Distribution
- Support Partner led marketing activities in countries
- Accelerate growth in unattended space through specific programs
- Accountable for MM and Distribution funnel
2. Managed Accounts
- Identify and drive Value end-user opportunities. Engage with customers on senior level.
- Closely Engage with HP Account Management Team to grow business in managed accounts.
- Identify hunting accounts, develop take-over strategy and execute
- Provide subject matter expertise internal and external. Proactively influence tender specifications.
- Lead end-user campaigns to advocate HP Workstations and Thin Clients
- Accountable for end-user funnel
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Typically approximately 5 years of selling experience at end-user account or partner level
- Solid experience in selling to partners in a complex environment
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Solid understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning.
- Solid understanding of company's organization & operations, including key business rules, and alignment with company GBU go-to-market strategies, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, structure.
- Solid understanding of many of company's products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of company's offerings, and overcome objections
- Effectively sells company offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers; and promoting company programs and offerings
- Develops account plans with partner to grow company's share of the business
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- Ability to motivate partner's sales force.
- Solid understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners