Narvar offers an enterprise SaaS platform that helps leading brands and retailers build lifelong relationships with their customers beyond the “buy” button. More than 300 leading retailers worldwide–including Anthropologie, Bonobos, Nordstrom, and Sephora – use Narvar's shipment, tracking, returns and analytics products to transform their customers' post-purchase experiences.
What we’re looking for
We are seeking an articulate, creative Product Marketing Manager to join our top-talent marketing team. This position reports to the Director of Product Marketing and responsibilities include the development and execution of product messaging, copywriting, managing product launches, sales enablement, product collateral, and more.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Narvar, you will directly enable our growth in a variety of ways, but primarily by writing creative website messaging, catchy email copy, compelling customer case studies, and other collateral product-related collateral. You will work cross-functionally with the product, sales, design, and customer success teams.
The ideal candidate is well-written, with demonstrated expertise in copywriting for website, email, and product copy. This person should be high energy, accountable, and articulate.
In this role, you will:
- Drive messaging and positioning through qualitative and quantitative research
- Identify and understand key customer segments and their various lifecycle journeys
- Take full ownership of 1 or many product lines, working closely with the PM on product direction, competitive landscape, positioning, pricing, etc
- Research product & industry trends relative to competitors and develop content to position against competitors on an ongoing basis
- Lead integrated marketing/sales plans and campaigns that drive awareness and measurable demand generation
- At least 4 years of professional experience in product marketing or a marketing writing role in the technology industry.
- An established track record of writing impactful copy for website, email campaigns, landing pages, etc. Work samples will be requested
- Strong eye for design
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Ability to collaborate and work in a fast-paced organization
- Experience in retail-tech is a big plus
- Previous agency experience is also a plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision are 100% covered by Narvar for our employees
- Free, daily catered lunches
- Commuter benefits
- Company outings
- Casual dress code
- Open vacation policy
- Get in on the ground floor of a huge opportunity