Requisition Id:- 5845
You will be responsible for the execution of pricing strategy for one of two Cypress product divisions: Microcontroller and Connectivity Division and Memory Products Division.
In this position you will be involved in:
- helping to define the direction of company/industry through identification of new trends, and mapping of technology/product development to support those trends through effective segmentation/product definition,
- assisting Biz Units to define new products and segments based on the value offered/market need,
- setting and executing of pricing strategy in support of business unit objectives,
- working with sales/field applications/Product Line Mktg engineers to develop pricing/negotiation strategies for customer opportunities;
- pricing contracts (VPAs) for OEMs, contract manufactures, and distributors (T&Cs, etc.),
- analyzing competitive landscape in order to understand and exploit competitive weaknesses, and to maximize market value for Cypress products,
- understanding market pricing and the impact it has on Cypress products and the company’s profitability.
You must have excellent communications skills, written and verbal, technical and business skills, and a customer service orientation. You should have the ability to juggle multiple projects with multiple priorities and be capable of formulating and negotiating solutions for Cypress and our customers. You must be smart and capable of creative problem solving. You will be working in teams as well as individually, and should be capable of building relationships within and outside of Cypress.
Job Specific Requirements:
• Semiconductor product knowledge, technically proficient.
• Excellent communications skills, written and verbal, technical and business skills, and a customer service orientation. Negotiation skills is a plus.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects with multiple priorities and be capable of formulating and negotiating solutions for Cypress and our customers.
• Ability to gather and organize large amounts of data.
• Knowledge of Cypress products, product positioning and segmentation, and competitive advantages.
• Ability to interface with and influence sales and management team.
• Undergraduate degree in electrical/computer engineering, economics, finance, mathematics, or related field required.
Cypress is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, physical or mental disability, or status as a Protected Veteran