Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is a subsidiary of Ubisoft, one of the leading game developers and publishers with more than 9000 employees and 29 studios around the world.
Our first game CSI Hidden Crimes had over 30 Million downloads till date and is available on IOS, Android, Amazon and Facebook. We just launched our second title NCIS Hidden Crimes in September 2016. We are 60 people at our studio, focusing on creating a world-class, Free to play, cross-platform mobile games!
Know more about us here -
· Previous leadership experience over managing team of 8-10 programmers.
· Should have worked on multiple games and experienced full lifecycle project delivery including one mobile game.
· Proven experience in working on an online game that has more than 1 million user base.
· Possess excellent programming skills in Unity3D development using C#.
· Should be very keen to keep the game under the memory requirement and to maintain 60fps.
· Should have very thorough understanding of design patterns like Entity - Component model / MVC pattern.
· Basic Understanding of the Graphics Pipeline, Shaders, 3D Maths.
· Should possess the understanding of backend systems, bottlenecks, performance, scaling and optimisation.
· Have the basic understanding of large scale databases, NoSQL solutions and knowledge on caching solutions like Memcache, Redis, etc. and various caching techniques.
· Be flexible in organising the work as per the requirements.
· Ensuring task management for the team and meeting deadlines.
· Should be fluent in English and should hold good communication skills to interact with various teams.
· A passion for creating or playing games and the team player.
We are a multicultural team with 26 nationalities in 60 people. 100% of our teams are expats and we offer end to end relocation to UAE for self and family plus some exciting benefits and perks.
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes