Eaton's Electrical Division has an opening for a:
Segment Marketing Manager mOEM (m/f)
Location: Bonn, Germany
- Drive the implementation of the EMEA segment strategy in Germany
- Define integrated and multi-channel campaigns for the MOEM segment including sub-segments (agriculture, material handlings, pumps and compressors)
- Develop marketing content, campaigns, and programs (email newsletter, direct mail, collateral, website content, SEO, social marketing, events, blogs, display advertising, etc.) targeting machine building OEMs and panel builders
- Plan and develop marketing materials, take responsibility for product and solution go-to-market program e.g. UPS product line
- Work closely with EMEA marketing to contribute to define campaign topics and persona as well as message map development
- Implement centrally developed marketing activities in Germany
- Collect and share local VOC, market dynamics, competitive landscape with the divisions and Central Marketing segment
- Organize Playing to Win (PTW) workshops and follow up on the implementation of the agreed strategy
- Drive customer participation in local segment events, conferences, roadshows
- Drive training of local sales teams to ensure full familiarity with campaign content
- Work closely with sales to implement operational action plans, set up growth plan and targets with sales leaders
- Actively support local key segment projects in MOEM
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field. MBA a plus
- 7+ years of B2B Marketing experience
- Knowledge of best practices in B2B demand generation, marketing automation and lead nurturing
- Experience in marketing machine building products and technologies including power management and circuit protection, motor management and machine interface systems and automation systems enhanced by SWD for simple (compact) machines and processes
- Experienced in building complex content, programs, and integrated campaigns for machine OEMs and panel builders
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams, matrix organizational settings in a dynamic environment
- Strong execution, team player, quick learner, self-motivated and results-oriented
- Ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present to senior management
- Strong organizational and project management skills with ability to operate on a wide range of topics and projects at one time.
- Must be self-starter
- Strong analytical and quantitative capability to determine program effectiveness, ROI, etc.
- Fluent in German and English
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time