Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. Ubisoft builds worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
With over 30 locations worldwide, 94 nationalities and 55 spoken languages, Ubisoft teams are a creative force with a diverse range of specialties in development, business and operations. Through cross-studio collaboration and a forward-looking approach, they dream up new ideas, anticipate new technologies, and continually enhance their expertise.
From breathtaking gaming experiences to award winning marketing campaigns, Ubisoft creates engaging worlds that foster passionate communities.
1. Routine payment
• PO payment (PO & PR collection, notify goods receive, finish the payment)
• Other payment (rental, telecom, online payment, custom tax, etc)
2. Bank Management
• Bank payment process by online bank, check & remittance
• Deposit process with oversea remittance, oversea income declaration, and currency exchange etc
• Company credit card manage and payment process
3. Payroll Management
• Ensure accurate data and processing of payroll
• Create and distribute pay slips regularly
• Handle bookkeeping, BIR, Philhealth, SSS and other government payment and records
• Staff reimbursement original voucher collection and checking
• Ensure all expenditure of reimbursement is under company's policy & budget
• Individual reimbursement booking in Oracle, analyzing and report generation for approval
• Monthly accounting book keeping
• Preparation of General Ledger
• Monthly cash flow forecast (weekly update)
• Cash & bank reconciliation report monthly
• Monthly internal staff deduction summary
• Monthly team building report
6. Other accounting functions
• Act as a liaison officer to government offices and external partners
• Bachelor or College degree at least, major in Finance or Accounting
• CPA is a must
• Good communication skill in English, both written and oral
• At least 2 years of relevant finance/ accounting working experience in foreign enterprise
• Proficiency in usage of MS Office, Oracle or Peoplesoft experience is preferred
• Customer oriented, hardworking and accountable, team work spirit and willing to work under pressure
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.